Tuesday 13 July 2010

Wanted: Inspiration

Since leaving Swansea and returning to Torbay i seem to have lost my inspiration and desire to be creating new ideas and performances. I have concluded that this is down to not being surrounded with like-minded people, and perhaps becoming too comfortable in not 'needing' to take photographs, as at the moment i have no specific audience to show them to. Nevertheless the constant thought of being unproductive has actually spurred me on to be slightly more productive, however, i have only got so far as to be looking for locations in which to create work as a basis for creativity.
Everyday i walk my dogs through Battery Gardens, down to Fishcombe and/or Churston cove and back up again, and it has only been in the last few days that i have started to open my eyes to the scenery surrounding me, and yesterday i took some images of these places on my mobile phone:







To me these are interesting places in which to perform, as of yet the performances have not been manifested into solid ideas, therefore any suggestions on events that i could create/re-create would be kindly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I will help you do some events here..
    I would also like to use some of these photos soon for some designs please

    xx

    ReplyDelete